Sunday, March 3, 2013

Multimedia~

The last time I use multimedia tools for video editing was my foundation @ year 2010 @ APU.
We have used the SONY Vegas and Adobe After Effect as our multimedia video editing tools for our Moral and Malaysian Studies assignment.

SONY Vegas is much pretty easy to learn and use compare to Adobe After Effect as SONY Vegas is focus to video making and production while Adobe After effect is mainly aims to design "Video Effect" and it need some time to learn before use. Both of the software has some pre-installed video effect to be added in between photos, scene or frames. SONY Vegas is recommended for beginners in video editing as it does not have much complicated features and functions as Adobe After Effect. 

Sony Vegas Pro 12













Adobe After Effect













Well, stopped using those tools for almost 2 years in my software engineer courses and now I need to use the software for my assignment presentation!!! 

Hope I still remember the features and tools in the software, and then come out with good video. >.< 

Cheers.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment