Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Busy Days During 7 Dec to 23 Dec for APU

This period is a very busy moment for APU because we have multiple education fairs and open day.

We have rushed and done a lot of paperbags in short time and many thanks to our junior that willing to help us.^^

all these 3 weeks, I have work for APU Open Day and it is a very fun and good for me to work @ APU Open Day because this has improve my speaking skills to the parents and students. My speaking become more fluent than the time i just joined APU. I still remember I afraid to talk to people that I do not know because I could not speak a complete fluent English sentence. And for now, I can speak to parents and explained the details of course, facilities that APU have. I will continue to learn more things during my working and university life.^^ I have also do some counseling and registering a student as well during the open day session. ^^

My Senior that graduated and gone back to Mongolia :C


There are a lot of photos taken during the open day sessions.

Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment