Sunday, December 2, 2012

JLo (Jennifer Lopez) Concert @ Stadium Merdeka

I have joined to the JLo concert to enjoy the concert wave.

This is my first time to go to a concert. I got this ticket for free which is also the most expensive ticket, I get it for free because it is a complementary ticket that gave by my sister.

I went there with my girlfriend. There was raining at that time and we bought rain coat. >.<

I have impressed that the concert was not cancelled due to the rain and surprise that Jennifer Lopez decided to continue the concert.

It was a very nice experience for me to be in the concert and shouting with the other fans although I do not know much about JLo.

Before we enter the stadium
Before the concert starts

Jennifer Lopez!!!

Captured at the right time.^^

Now the concert End!!.

Have a very nice memory!!!
Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment